Wednesday, September 08, 2004

It's an addiction worse than crack!

Sports fans - let me tell you......I am currently fielding no less than 4 fantasy football teams as we speak. Over Labor Day weekend, I spent 3 hours on Sunday afternoon, while my wife's family was in town, no less, on the computer, drafting in an on-line draft......in a league with students of mine and their dads, if you can believe it. Then, last night, I had to go and draft another team for the teacher-only league I am in at school.....took 3 more hours out of my life.

Look, I have enough going on in my life right now.....house renovations, work, mindless other tasks, oh yeah, a wife who is 5 months pregnant. Do I need another distraction, or rather, FOUR more distractions right now?

You betcha. I can't wait until Sunday, and the best invention ever, the Sunday Ticket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home