Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I know, I know

All sorts of things in the world going on and I've disappeared. It's been work and turf toe, I swear. I'm missing the Olympics, my wife keeps nagging me to get a dog, they still can't figure out the A/C at work. I like this blogging shit...I can vent.

And, best of all, the governor of New Jersey is an (allegedly) sexually harrassing (admitted) homosexual.

My college buddies still remember two lines from my school days.

"I will not die in New Jersey"
- Clubber, circa 1994, on the way back from a Seton Hall game at the Meadowlands in a blinding snowstorm.

"What's that smell?
"Son, you're in New Jersey"
- Exchange with a toll collector at exit 16W of the Jersey Turnpike when asked about the stench eminating in the air.


Only in the Garden State could we have this happen...

...except for maybe here...

1 Comments:

At August 18, 2004 at 8:44 PM, Blogger Uch said...

Turf toe???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home