Sunday, July 25, 2004

Catching Up With Clubber

I'm currently watching an episode of The Equalizer...guest starring none other than you know, a funny looking guy and the coach of the Adams Atoms. If this isn't 80's, I don't know what is.

Just got back from working the Man U.-Bayern game. God I'm glad I didn't pay to go to that game. Patheticly boring 0-0 game, won by Bayern in PK's.

Played golf on Friday with Gusto and Thundre...shot poorly...130 for those of you scoring at home...still addicted...need more. Beat Gusto by a stroke, got killed by Thundre. Had ?dinner with the boys and the wives Friday night...I wonder if we'll ever see one friend again...sigh.

Oh and I got a doctor's bill in the mail...from four years ago. I don't even remember seeing this doctor. Is there a statute of limitations or something

3 Comments:

At July 27, 2004 at 2:51 PM, Blogger Uch said...

General statute of limitations for enforcement of outstanding debt in Illinois is 2 years. But don't quote me.

You weren't speaking of me, were you? You're going to see me in a month.

 
At July 27, 2004 at 8:42 PM, Blogger Clubber Lang said...

I was not speaking of you. I was speaking of someone near and dear to you though.

 
At July 28, 2004 at 12:48 AM, Blogger MC Gusto said...

Who was it then? Are you worried you will never see Can again?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home