Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Rain Delay Theater

As I sit here at Estadio Hiram Bithorn, waiting out a rain delay in the contraction series between the Brew-Crew and Les Expos, I wonder, why does John Fogerty wonder if I've ever seen the rain? Of course I've seen the rain. So has Oran "Juice" Jones. So have a lot of people. What a dumb question.

I'm pissed. 3 more outs and this would've been official. Instead, it's websurfing and wishing I had either my wife or the last forty pages of my book. This sucks.

Trip's been fun though. No sunburn yet, got some good pool time, and Uch still owes me some drinks.

3 Comments:

At May 20, 2004 at 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four. The Da Vinci Code????

 
At May 20, 2004 at 1:08 AM, Blogger Uch said...

Four. The Da Vinci Code????

 
At May 20, 2004 at 2:16 PM, Blogger Clubber Lang said...

Yes, the Da Vinci code. Everyone else is reading it...why shouldn't I? Besides, I'm caught up on my Clancy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home